TRY TWO WEEKS FREE
Cloud Dojo’s Total Ninja Program is our complete offering, with live classes and new on-demand videos every week. It includes:
- Total access to the complete Super Quest Empowerment Program. Super Quest kids are on a quest to become healthy, happy and resilient grown ups! This super fun curriculum brings leadership skills, healthy habits and character lessons to life. Through live classes, on-demand wellness videos and interactive life-skill themed science and art projects, this innovative program guides kids to build the confidence they need to ensure success in everything they take on.
- Total access to our comprehensive virtual Ninja Training in the Ninja Kids Club martial arts program. Committed and inspiring martial arts teachers guide you every step of the way. Kids gain serious movement skills while having a blast through our imaginative and playful courses. Step by step video courses tailored to your age group, plus live classes with top notch instructors support you to achieve each new level in your path.
The Total Ninja Program Offers the Total Package
SAMPLE LESSONS AND VIDEOS
(USE THE ARROW IN THE CORNER TO SCROLL THROUGH AND SEE ALL VIDEOS)
YOUR MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
SUPER QUEST PROGRAM
- Weekly Live Leadership Classes (Replays are Available to Members)
- Kids connect and have time to show and tell projects they did that week.
- Our teacher tells the week’s character building Super Quest Story.
- Kids follow along with the teachers Leadership Activities for real-life practice!
- Topics Include:
- Making Friends
- De-Escalation Skills
- Setting Boundaries
- How to Spot Unsafe Situations and Get Help
- Advocating for Yourself and Others
- And many, many more!
- Topics Include:
- On-Demand Wellness Video with access to all archived videos.
- On Demand Follow Along Art and Science Projects Based On The Leadership Theme
NINJA KIDS CLUB VIRTUAL PROGRAM
- Weekly Live Martial Arts Classes
- Comprehensive Martial Arts Video Course to Progress You, Step-by-Step, Through Each Belt
- Live Conferences with Your Teacher to Track Progress every time you advance!
- Virtual Belt Ceremonies (Belts shipped to you)
- BONUS: For a limited time, our weekly Super Quest Follow Along Education Adventures are included with your Ninja Training Membership.
THE MEDALLION PROGRAM
- We bring learning to life for kids through the Medallion Program.
- Kids progress through a series of activities to hone their “Superpowers” aka valuable life, leadership and safety skills.
- Through it all, they build the confidence to ensure success in everything they take on.
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY
CONNECT WITH OTHER MEMBERS!
- Did you complete part of your belt activity? Take a pic or video and share with your ninja friends!
- Make up your own move sequence from one of Sensei Parker’s new challenge videos? Show a video to the group!
- Master the bo staff back spin from one of Sensei Sean’s new weapons videos? Inspire your training partners with a video!
- Have an art project to show off from following along with one of Ms. Hannah or Ms. Brit’s new videos? Post a pic on the page!
- Your ninja friends and teachers will comment encouragement, admiration, and questions – and of course share their own versions back with you!
TRY TWO WEEKS FREE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What martial art is this, and how high up in rank can my child progress through virtual membership?
Kids can do SO much through our complete, online program. That’s because we approach learning from multiple angles: through animated adventures, weekly live classes, monthly live conference with your teacher, all in addition to the complete, step-by-step follow-along video program to guide your child every step of the way. There are years worth of training materials in our program.
As kids get older and more advanced, they will be required to attend a certain level of in-person training, through one of our affiliate programs, in order to progress. Kids will be at least age 7 and a Red Belt in our Ninja Kids Program before requiring in-person training.
While there are many components to our complete program, the martial arts skills we teach are from 9 different schools of the Ninja and Samurai of ancient Japan. These arts were brought together by our grandmaster, Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi. The founders of our program have been training in this art for decades.
Who are my child’s teachers?
Your child will train with the same dedicated and highly qualified teachers that our in-person students know and love! You can get to know them here.