GET STARTED WITH ONE OF TWO OPTIONS:
Cloud Dojo™’s Ninja Kids Club Training Program offers live martial arts classes and on-demand videos through a comprehensive curriculum, for Kids Ages 4-10, in classes tailored to different age groups.
Kids follow our step-by-step video program designed for each age group and join weekly live classes with their peers as well. Every time your child is eligible to advance, they will attend a live, virtual conference with your martial arts instructor and then participate in our live, virtual belt ceremony before we ship your new belt to you!
All Cloud Dojo™ students are a part of the Medallion Quest Program. As students progress, they move through a series of “Superpowers,” aka valuable life, leadership and safety skills. Through it all, they build the confidence to ensure success in everything they take on.
SAMPLE LESSONS AND VIDEOS
(USE THE ARROW IN THE CORNER TO SCROLL THROUGH AND SEE ALL VIDEOS)
YOUR MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAM
- Weekly Live Martial Arts Classes (see current schedule)
- Comprehensive Martial Arts Video Course to Progress You, Step-by-Step, Through Each Belt
- Live Conferences with Your Teacher to Track Progress every time you advance!
- Virtual Belt Ceremonies (Belts shipped to you)
- BONUS: For a limited time, our weekly SuperQuest Fitness Adventures are included with your Ninja Training Membership.
The MEDALLION QUEST PROGRAM
- We bring learning to life for kids through the Medallion Quest Program.
- Kids progress through a series of activities to hone their “Superpowers” aka valuable life, leadership and safety skills.
- Through it all, they build the confidence to ensure success in everything they take on.
- Interact with Your Teachers and Classmates in Our Exclusive Online Groups
- Have questions? Our competent staff is available every weekday to answer your questions and we genuinely take time for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What martial art is this, and how high up in rank can my child progress through virtual membership?
Kids can do SO much through our complete, online program. That’s because we approach learning from multiple angles: through animated adventures, weekly live classes, monthly live conference with your teacher, all in addition to the complete, step-by-step follow-along video program to guide your child every step of the way. There are years worth of training materials in our program.
As kids get older and more advanced, they will be required to attend a certain level of in-person training, through one of our affiliate programs, in order to progress. Kids will be at least age 7 and a Red Belt in our Ninja Kids Program before requiring in-person training.
While there are many components to our complete program, the martial arts skills we teach are from 9 different schools of the Ninja and Samurai of ancient Japan. These arts were brought together by our grandmaster, Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi. There are many arts out there: tae kwon do, karate, kung fu, and more. This one is less well known, and very special, because it was a closely guarded secret in Japan until the 1980’s. The founders of our program have been training in this art for many years. Our head teacher began back in the first days of its appearance in the US!
Who are my child’s teachers?
Your child will train with the same dedicated and highly qualified teachers that our in-person students know and love! You can get to know them here.