Begin the habit of healthy movement, awareness, coordination and self-regulation early through a super creative, engaging class just right for this age group.
Each class runs in a 6 week series.
Our next class series is absolutely free! You are welcome to come to each class in the series, or drop in any time! They each stand on their own, so there is no worry if you miss one.
We Have Two Options:
Saturdays, 9:30 – 10:00 am – For 2 and 3 Year Olds (Parents attend as well)
Mondays, 3:15 – 3:45 pm – For 3 to 5 Year Olds (Parents do not attend)
- 3 year olds are welcome to come to either class or both. The Monday class is a great choice for a 3 to 5 year old student who is just beginning martial arts and needs a smaller class size and more individual attention, while still being independent from their parent/guardian.
- The Saturday class is a fun time for our littlest ninjas, aged 2 and 3, and their parents/guardians and to come together and move!
What is Class Like?
Through games and songs, kids learn spatial awareness, how to connect with others in a group, and gain practice following simple directions as a team. Most importantly, their confidence in their movement abilities and readiness to be part of group classes will take off!
Classes begin with a perfect little warm-up series set to songs your kids will be singing and moving to throughout their week! Next we move onto fun games that teach important movement skills for this age group. After that, the teacher tells a fun and interactive story that turns into an obstacle course where kids get to jump up and BE part of the action!
GET STARTED – LET US KNOW YOU’RE COMING
- Click Here to View the Calendar.
- Click on the Class You Wish to Register For. If you want to join the whole series, choose the first class in that series.
- Choose Your Registration Level (Drop in for one class at a time or choose Membership if you’d like to do the whole series!)
CALL US AT 828-280-0624 IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE