Release of Liability and Training Agreement
Participation in our program means that you agree to the following terms:
Insurance: It is the responsibility of every individual, their parent or legal guardian, to provide for their own accident and health coverage while participating in all activities with Cloud Dojo and Budo Mountain, LLC, its employees, volunteers, independent contractors, directors and agents.
Medical Treatment: I hereby give permission for myself or my child to be given cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) by a CPR certified adult present if necessary. In the event of an emergency, I also give permission for myself or my child to be transported by ambulance or aid car to an emergency center for treatment. I further consent to the disclosure of health information and to the medical, surgical and hospital care treatment and procedures (including, but not limited to, administration of necessary anesthetics, tests, x-ray examinations, transfusions, injections, drugs) to be performed for my child by a licensed physician or hospital selected by the staff of Budo Mountain, LLC, when deemed immediately necessary or advisable by the physician to safeguard my child’s health.
Release from Liability: Recognizing that owners and staff of Cloud Dojo and Budo Mountain, LLC will do their best to ensure a safe experience, I understand that accidents may occur from my child’s participation in activities with the Cloud Dojo and Budo Mountain, LLC programs. I agree to assume these risks. By signing below, I release Cloud Dojo and Budo Mountain, LLC, its employees, volunteers, independent contractors, its directors and its agents from all liability based on any damage, loss or injury whether it is the result of ordinary negligence or otherwise, caused to my child or to me, from participation in the Cloud Dojo and Budo Mountain, LLC.
I am or my child is participating willingly in the programs at Cloud Dojo and Budo Mountain, LLC. If my child is participating, I have explained to them they are always allowed to decline from participating in any part of the program. I am willingly enrolling myself or my child in the programs at Cloud Dojo and Budo Mountain, LLC and understand I can take them out of the program at any time.
Using Our Information: You warrant, represent and agree that you will not contribute any Content or otherwise use (or encourage anyone else to use) the Services in a manner that:
- infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any other third party;
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- is harmful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Cloud Dojo and Budo Mountain, LLC;
- jeopardizes the security of your account in any way, such as allowing someone else access to your account or password;
- attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
Photograph Permission: We will occasionally use pictures and video clips of the group to show potential students what our class is like. I give permission for Cloud Dojo and Budo Mountain, LLC to use any pictures and videos of my child for future promotional purposes but exclude my child’s name. Please note, if for safety reasons, your or your child’s image cannot appear anywhere publicly, please send us a separate email with this request and we will do our best to fulfill it.